I take care of you I take care of you

Didn't realize we were boarding the feels train. Choo Choo! <3

Bed time, a scary short Bed time, a scary short

Short, sweet, and to the point. Absolutely lovely!

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Fucking Brilliant! Bloody good job, mates!

Jungle Queens Attack ! Jungle Queens Attack !

lolwut!?

sPacE-gaN responds:

yeah well... haha it's meant to be a little 'different' :D

IQ Chamber IQ Chamber

I enjoyed it enough to get it past judgement. Thank you for creating a logic based game. It reminds me that there are still those of us out there that still have brains.

the last bullet the last bullet

No mission context. No background sounds/noise. Any noise is all stock sounds. Overall idea is point and click shooting adventure minus the adventure so you really just end up with point and click the blob of whatever that pops on your screen. I'm assuming it's a blob you're shooting at because all the targets have the same amount of life and feel as a roll of paper towels with a face drawn on them. I'm not expecting anyone to upload a game, especially a shooter on par with anything mainstream or indie. I just want something fun, entertaining, and maybe even a little involvement with the player. I'm sorry. Please try again... and maybe with a dictionary too...

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Bloody brilliant!

Sabtastic responds:

Glad you think so! Thanks!

OC Pony : Cupcake OC Pony : Cupcake

I have no care for MLP or for OC's but nonetheless, I do find this horse/pony/cupcake/thing rather adorable and creative :P

Cat girl Cat girl

I really, really like this. Or maybe I just really like cats and I'm being bias. Either way, the background, despite being incredibly simple. Really brings a lot of life to this piece and as a result makes me enjoy it all the more :D