I take care of you I take care of you

Didn't realize we were boarding the feels train. Choo Choo! <3

Bed time, a scary short Bed time, a scary short

Short, sweet, and to the point. Absolutely lovely!

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Fucking Brilliant! Bloody good job, mates!

Revenge of the Spider Revenge of the Spider

Er... Alright then...

Flying beyond Flying beyond

No real complaints. I wish you hadn't really gone for the sketchy look because it does make the animation look a little shoddy, but you make up for it with the AMAZING music. Glad it flows so well. I'm quite impressed. Bravo! Bravo!

The Killer Whale The Killer Whale

You, yourself said it was dumb. You did not lie, but from an artistic standpoint:
Animation fluidity was beautiful.
Audio was about a second and a half off.
Other than that, solid piece. Glad to see talented artists like yourself here on Newgrounds.

placitte responds:

Thanks dude!!! You know... Sometimes we do stuff to kill some time like this animation hehehehe!!! Thank you for the feedback!!!

The False Shepherd The False Shepherd

Clever indeed :3

Bottle Adventure Bottle Adventure

lolwut? I appreciate really anything Zelda... but despite everything this animation has going for it, it still managed to somehow turn out rather shoddy. Now, I mean no offense. Your author comments truthfully stated that there was a severe lack of 'jokes' which I understood going into watching this. My only concern is the fact that, even though there were no jokes as truthfully stated, what was the overall reason for this animation being made at all? I would hope that it was made for the sole reason of entertainment, but given the literal contents of this animation I found neither entertainment nor any sense as to why anyone would take the time to post something so fundamentally broken as this. Now, animation fluidity and overall art style, I have no complaints about. Just... Where's the story!? And if there is one, WHERE IS THE CONTEXT SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THE STORY!? Please... Consider the fact that even though the Zelda games have an overall religious following, unless there is some given context as to what you are referencing, whether personal or cliche, your audience is going to be completely lost, as I am now.

WeAnimateNow responds:

Thank you! The main point of creating this was... practice. I'm trying to improve my animations; and this is one of my earlier works. I wanted to submit as a part of my portfolio. I understand your complaints- maybe this isn't Newgrounds worthy yet.

Lotta GameGrumps Toons Lotta GameGrumps Toons